Thursday, March 8, 2012

Home Alone

Well, I’m here all by myself. E had to leave because of a family emergency, and so I’ve been fending for myself. Two long days, so far. Ha, just kidding; I do fine on my own, for a while.

So, I’m sitting here listening to some Zep (I put the actual CD into the tray) and I just ate some Chef Boyardee. I’m all set. I took a shower earlier, and just didn’t see the need to get dressed. It’s fun once in a while.

The weather is warming up here in SoCal, which I’m not a big fan of, but it’s still in the acceptable range. I can deal with 80s, not 100+. I’m just not made for that crap. I guess that’s beside the general point, though.

Last night, I watched Boogeyman. I started it around midnight. That was one of my less-than-brilliant moments. I had to watch another movie afterward to erase the first one. So, I watched This So-Called Disaster – highly recommended for those who like documentaries about film and theater. All-star cast, neat flick.

So I got to bed just around four in the morning, and I wasn’t scared. Well, I have guns. I set the alarm for nine-thirty, but killed that sucker and slept for one more hour because I can. When I got up, I brewed a pot of coffee and went ballistic on my usual forums. I’m a real party animal.

I have re-filled the fridge water thing, I’ve fed the cats, I have rinsed my dishes out, I have made a things-to-do list, and now I guess I’ll attempt some work. I have a lot on my plate, but the motivation of a bull in molasses. Whatever that means.

Where’s that confounded bridge? –Zep

No comments: